Temper, meet brick wall.....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can you believe it? It's another year over for me writing-wise! So I the plan was to write only two stories a year...that went out the window when readers started stalking er I mean talking to me on facebook! lol. So this year started out slow for me writing -wise because I was hell bent on sticking that two stories dealie....that is until the ideas kept coming and that went from two to...a few this year already. Let's run them down, shall we?

REDEMPTION was released to wonderful reviews and was on the Loose Id Best seller's list! How great is that?

CAGED went through three different publishing house but finally has a home at MuseItHot Publishing to my DELIGHT.

Country Soul is coming soon to Silver Publishing.

And that was going to be it! But then I got talking to the guys over at facebook and SPANKIN' SANTA was written! That's coming December 1, 2010.

Save A Horse. Ride A Cowboy is now available for a November release at Red Eclipse Writers and to top it off, I just finished writing Straight Through the Heart today!

Now wait! That is not two stories at all!! And next year is already off to a fine start! I have two series in mind--one is already planned out called Sons of Eros and KING COBRAS plus I am half way through a valentine story titled Broken Valentine! So already I got the year full...might not even get to Cobras till 2012! We shall see.

Hugs,
Remmy D

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM