Temper, meet brick wall.....

Monday, January 30, 2012

Books in for Repair

Hello Everyone,

So after some stuff, I now have three books in for repairs.  The Orchid Murders, Straight Through the Heart, Broken and Shiver. 

The Orchid Murders now have a new home.  John and I are very excited to announce that it's coming soon to Silver Publishing. So it's going to have all new edits, updated some with a brand spanking new cover. Once it hits the shelves again we will be sure to let you know.

Straight Through the Heart, Broken and Shiver are back in my WIP pile and this further pushes KING COBRAS: First Son back to perhaps the end of this year. But it's a set back I can live with.  I will be taking the next few weeks and completely overhauling these stories, at least Straight Through the Heart and Shiver, making them longer and once that's finished, I will be resubmitting them to different publishers to see who will take them. 

After the end of January (2012) you shouldn't be buying these stories with any of the old covers. The old covers are no longer mine anymore so please if you have them up on your blogs as links to me, you can remove them and replace them with my banner or one of the covers from my website or this blog. Thank you for your understanding.

Now I really should go and see if I can get some re-work done before I have to head to work.

hugs,
Remmy D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM