Temper, meet brick wall.....

Sunday, February 19, 2012

RAJAN CONTEST

Ok so it's been a while since I've had a contest. But I feel its time to celebrate the fun that is my Sons of Eros series. The prize for this contest is a "DARK SIDE" T-shirt from Family Guy or a "Bazinga!" Shirt from Big Bang Theory! or a Mr (or MRS) Rajan Anatolis, Laird Anatolis, Savaro Anatolis or Jose's Thang tshirt!

What you have to do to win?

Because you already bought your copy of Rajan's Sedution. Send me the name of the movie he was thinking of about while standing in the ring at Xavier's home. (***HINT*** The title is in Hindi) No, spelling doesn't count because I know the language is hard but it has to be as close as possible.
send your entries to remmy.duchene @ gmail.com
Entries close March 2, 2012 and winners will be announced on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM