Temper, meet brick wall.....

Monday, August 13, 2012

MY Publishers

Attention All,

Please read the following carefully. I am not an alarmist by any stretch of the word but I have been having some issues with certain things lately and thought this is the next valid step. The following are the publishers that I have VALID contracts with for works:

Loose ID
Dreamspinner Press
MuseItHot Publishing
Silver Publishing 
Rebel Ink Press
Smashwords & Their Distributors
Lulu
Phaze
Amazon KDP (Ripped Apart)

It goes without saying that the above publishers' distributors are good too. These publishers are the only ones that I have VALID contracts with. Please ensure you are only purchasing my works from these VALID carriers and their distributors. 

Thank you,
Remmy Duchene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM