Temper, meet brick wall.....

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Update and shizz

It's February 1, 2014 and yes this is my first post of the new year. I'm not sure why I hadn't posted here before now but for some strange reason I just wasn't feeling it really.  The holiday season was good - except an issue on my vacation that ended in the cops being called but I came back unarmed, un-arrested and all is right with the world.

On the writing front I have a bunch of stuff on my plate. My beautiful little drama-filled story called Deliver Me was accepted my Dreamspinner Press (fan girl squeals). I was over the mood when I got the contract in my in box. I just did the first rounds of edits with my faboo editor and so far so good. I am very proud to say it has gotten longer and way better.

My sexy tale about a stripper and a vice cop, Falling Slowly, is due out at eXtasy Books.  All my other stories are either in various stages of writing or editing. It seems lately I've been in a bit of a funk. I keep getting all these ideas then I'll get halfway through the research and just fizzle. Not sure what that means. Normally I would take a break from writing, all writing and then come back to it when I'm feeling it again.

So far the year is full of winter freaking out and dumping ice on my city. The people are sliding all over the place. I've never seen a winter like this before and I've lived here close to 19 years. It is insane. Even as I write this blog it's snowing outside and I'm dreading going home after.

Before I forget, superbowl is tomorrow!! Broncos V Seahawks! Who are you rooting for!?


Remmy Duchene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM