Temper, meet brick wall.....

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spankin' Santa



NOW AVAILABLE BY CLICKING HERE!

Spankin' Santa is my Christmas release! I adore the cover Kato Rain made me! It will be out December 1, 2010, in time to relax with!  Pick it up as well as many other hot titles at Red Eclipse Writers! Find Christmas Cheer from last Christmas as well as titles from my friend Jaxx Steele!

Blurb: The only reason Kolby is Christmas shopping is because of his family--otherwise, if it was up to him, he would spend Christmas with Mr. BudWieser and re-runs of A Christmas Carol.  Finding himself in the mall, he is given a proposition from Santa that he cannot possibly refuse!


EXCERPT # 1

Kolby James stood inside the entrance and stared at the madness around him. Decorations hung off everything but the light fixtures. A giant Christmas tree along with Santa’s castle stood in the centre with people making a mad dash all around. Politically correct Christmas carols blared from unseen speakers along with the rumble of mall workers spreading fake good cheer.



Kolby hated Christmas and malls during Christmas. If it was up to him, he’d stay at home with a bottle or two of beer and reruns of A Beautiful life and A Christmas Story. But with a family of two brothers, two sisters-in-laws and two feisty nieces along with a best friend who can’t take no for an answer, what he want didn’t matter. He managed to unglue himself from where he was standing and moved forward.

First he shopped for Daniella and Isabella, his darling nieces. They were at the age where dolls were their worlds. He then went to shop for his best friend—who wasn’t hard, a couple of bottles of wine. The wine shopping didn’t go well. There were long lines in the liquor store and one hour later, Kolby was in a bad mood walking from the store when someone tapped him on the shoulder.


Turning, he was surprised to see a santa clause with dark skin peeking from beneath his white beard standing there. “Can I help you?”


“Have you been a bad boy this year?” Santa questioned.


Kobly fought the urge to roll his eyes like an insolent child. “You do realize that I am a grown-ass man? I hate to burst your bubble, Santa, but I don’t believe in you.”


The man laughed. “I’m not that kinda Santa.”


EXCERPT # 2


Watching Santa undo one button after another was hot—but when Santa pushed the sides of his shirt out of the way, along with the stuffing to give him the Santa belly, all that remained was ripped, toned, chocolate abs. Kolby’s mouth watered. Next to go were the pants and the socks but Santa kept his beard and hat on. The large ebony dick that now stood at proud attention before him was one of medal standards. It deserved to be sucked, fucked, worshipped. How could a man with a dick that delicious looking be single? It wasn’t possible.

“Turn around,” Kolby told him. “Let me see your ass.”

Once more, Santa did as he requested and Kolby just about swallowed his tongue. Santa was well endowed in more ways than one. His ass, a perfectly, rounded bubble ass stood out magnificently. It took everything in him not to reach forward and slammed his tongue between those cheeks.

“Now reach back and spread them open for me,” Kolby managed.

As though in slow motion, Santa complied.

“How do you feel about a spanking, Santa?” Kolby questioned, jerking his own cock and massing his balls.

16 comments:

  1. be sure that I'll have a copy of this book as soon as its out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins* Thanks Jade....you can thank Lady E cuz I wasn't gonna write a Christmas story this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna spank santa too!!!!! Hot damn this book sounds good! *bouncing in chair* *points to Remmy* Not one word about my poor strong chair! lol

    Havan

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Obediently nodding* Thanks Lady E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I is . . . Hey Remmy . . . where's the entertainment?

    Havan

    ReplyDelete
  6. My avatar is on the side but I have to do the anonymous stuff . . . and let me tell you, I've never been the anonymous type! The in your face take your clothes off type . . . the tell you the sun is green when you swear it's yellow type but never the anonymous type! My ego is hurting here! rofl
    Havan

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh! You are using your private one eh...well we shall call you Anon Ymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So the party's here now??? OK I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering, where did you learn the whole spanking thing? Did you try it? You know you have to be sure about what you're writing, and test everything so it can look reak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jade wants to spank Remmy!!!! I did bring the paddle!!!!
    Havan

    ReplyDelete
  11. TEASE.............. Gimme all of my book!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM