Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Discount is over :(

To all those who stopped by to celebrate Valentine's Day with me and made use of the discount on MY BROKEN VALENTINE, thank to so very much! The discount was my way of wishing all you love birds a happy day. Actually, the discount was on longer than I intended but no worries--I'm happy for it.

I've gotten some feedback on the story and so far so good *crosses fingers, toes and eyes* Thanks for that.

As you, who have read it, know, this story is way different than anything I've ever done adn it touches on a subject that I am an advocate against. I just figured, if I am going to write, at least sometimes, I have to try and make a difference, right?

Anyways, I am going to go back to sitting in the dark at work now...*frowns*

Remmy D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM