Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, August 11, 2011

England's Burning

As a child growing up in Jamaica, I always dream of visiting England. Sometimes I made plans to go there and live. But as I grew older my reasons for visiting England has changed to drinking a beer in a good-ole fashion pub with some good-ole fashion people then to visiting the Globe theatre because I swear I was going to find a wall that said "Shakespeare wuz ere!" Anyways, I always thought my education was that much richer because I was brought up partly in the British school system. I mean we always looked up to England as a little bit more exclusive and elegant breed--because lets face it, what other country have cops that carries no guns? But lately, as I watch a few moronic malcontents (I know redundant but morons like this deserve it) burn the country to the ground I have to wonder why I was so obessessed with the country to begin with.


In the past few days, it is clear to see that some of England's population are just as evil and stupid as the rest of us. They decided, because one person was killed to go through the streets of the country and burn it to the ground, killing more people to avenge one. What made them thing that was in any way okay? Who, in their infinite wisdom thought rioting and looting would be acceptable? Haven't you ever heard the needs of the many outweights the needs of the few?


Not only are you rioting, killing people, looting their businesses and scaring others, you are burning down historic landmarks! Buildings that outlived the test of time only to meet you assholes who burn them to the ground! What is wrong with you people? When, in a democracy did it become quite acceptable to throw a tantrum of this magnitude when something doesn't go your way or when something goes wrong? At this point no one gives a damn what caused this. Because lets face it, the same thing you're trying to bring attention to is now lost in the background in a cloud of tear gas and smoke because you little pricks cannot solve your problem in a peaceful, sane way. Is this what we have to look forward to in a few years? A bunch of ex-President George Du-ya Bushes who blows up another country when they don't get what they want? Because I have to tell you, I lived through two terms of that idiot and we're still reaping what he sew.


Look, the truth is you turds should all go to jail. Plain and simple. And here's hoping the British has the same law where if you and your friends kill someone in the process of committing a felony, you get charged with murder. I hope, when, not if, but when you get caught, you are thrown in jail and the keys thrown away because so help me you will deserve it. You should be ashamed at yourselves you pathetic excuse for human beings. I am so tired of ignorant little ticks like you give all us young people a bad name because you think with your dicks and not your heads. I am tired of your idiotic decisions. I am tired of your lack of regard for human life and I'm tired of your bullshit. This has to stop and hopefully when you're pinning away for the next ten to twenty in prison, you'll think long and hard about what's happening now.

Remmy Duchene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM