Temper, meet brick wall.....

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Water

Water is everything.

It is the fuel that made me fall deeper in love with my lover.  I stand on the balcony, watching him frolick.  He would never accept that word - frolick. He was too much of a macho man. I tilted my head, watching the way the water flowed over his chocolate skin, remembering how he felt hot and sweaty against me.

Sigh.

The water ran against him as it would a rock, happily slipping and sliding ever every muscle. Each droplet sparkled in the sun, leaving me feeling hotter. My thirst magnified. His tattoo of a wolf looked even sexier soaked in the blessing and with the perfection of the cold liquid.

Water is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM