Temper, meet brick wall.....

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Contest # 1

Win a signed Christmas card from me - Remmy Duchene 

How do you enter? Send an email either to remmy.duchene @ gmail.com or to my facebook email with the answer to the following riddle.


The last time we co-authored a book together, one character was left with his throat cut to die at the end of the prologue. Who am I?

I am looking for the name of the actual author! Email the answers to me and on DECEMBER 14th, my niece will pick a winner from a hat!

Good luck!

Remmy Duchene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM