Temper, meet brick wall.....

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Best Seller!


So I was having a bad day - people keep calling my work and pissing me right off. I checked my email and this email from ARe was there telling me congratulations because IF I WAS YOUR MAN was a best seller! I am sooooooo over the moon by that and thank you for those who bought it. I hope you enjoy it because it was a little different for me to write, I know.

Its a bit sexier than I have written before too so I'm happy people are taking to it.

Here's my best seller icon that they sent me!
 
click it for the Remmy goodness!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM