Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

To the best readers a girl could ever ask for. You have made this year very wonderful. Thank you for sharing my craziness and for loving what I do. I really do appreciate you all. I look forward to bringing you new stories and characters you can embrace in the coming year. 

From my family to yours, I wish you all the best for this Christmas season and hope for you a wonderfully loving and prosperous new year. Be safe, be loved and if you live in a cold place, stay warm. 


Love and gropes,
Remmy Duchene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM