Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Cover & Trailer - Orchid Murders

Hello everyone!
Happy New Year!! Hope the year so far has been a wonderful one and you're not stuck in university lectures like I am!! Well, good news to start off the year, The Orchid Murders by myself and John Simpson now have a cover and will be coming soon to eXtasy Books! I also have a new trailer!

REDEMPTION has a new release date--right now I think it's Feburary...

Anyways, I submitted Cage Fighter's Salvation to a publisher and it was accepted there. The problem is they wanted the rights for longer than I was willing to give so I had to turn it down. But I have re-submitted somewhere else so now I wait. Anyways, I should go put pants on--it's the first day of lectures back from the holidays and the last thing I want to do is be late. It would be a tad awkward.

Hugs,
Remmy D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM