Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Loss of a Friend

Hello everyone,
It is in my sadness that I tell you about a friend, Mark, who has been one of the most loving, funny, loyal, adorable guy I've ever known.  He loved his family, french and to make others happy.  He adored flowers and writing as well as reading.

Mark passed away a few days ago from a heart attack and I was so shocked at how many people's lives he's touched.  I was blessed to have him as a reader and a friend and he always had something to cheer me up.  He was over-joyed when I told him I was graduating university and sent me his love.  He helped me with french, and hunky men on facebook and was always there.  He always had time to speak to you whether he's a friend or not. He was full of encouragement--always always. Never spoke down to anyone. 

I have to say my heart broke when I heard of his passing--all who knew him is now mourning. If you could leave your support for him and his family here, I shall transfer them to his facebook wall for you.  Thanks all.

Hugs,
Remmy Duchene

2 comments:

  1. When someone's passing leaves such a big hole in the lives of so many, it's a tribute to his loving and caring personality. The world needs many, many more people like Mark... and for those who mourn him, may your memories bring you peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kathy..we really appreciate this

    ReplyDelete

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM