Temper, meet brick wall.....

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cage Fighter going in for repair

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to the new member who just joined my blog. I haven't checked yet to see who but I am glad you're here. Now down to the reason I am blogging today.

Over the last little bit, I went through some changes and with that said, CAGE FIGHTER'S SALVATION will be going back to my Works in Progress pile. Over the next few weeks, though I shall be working like mad to finish my teaching course and some other stuff, I will overhaul the story completely, changing it drastically. The reason why I'm writing this, is because since REDEMPTION a few of you have written asking me when my next work is coming and you were waiting for CAGE FIGHTER. This is not anything you guys did, but things that has transpired over the last little while to irritate the hell out of me.

Once it's finished, I will let you know what is going on. As soon as I figure out a new title for it, I will let you know and keep you updated.

Thanks again for sticking around guys, you are amazing to me.

Remmy D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM