Temper, meet brick wall.....

Friday, March 23, 2012

For YOUR Entertainment!

So today after a crappy evening in my final class leading to me snapping at a prof (which by the way I do not recommend, but I was not going to pay this woman thousands of dollars for her to ignore me) I came home and found this in my inbox. The wonderful, talented, Reese Dante did her magic and gave me a cover for my stripper and his cowboy!!!


Ashton Clarke is a stripper. Some nights he dances on stage, other nights he gives private dances to the rich patrons of the Nuts and Bolts. When he is sent to give a private dance to a birthday boy and he turns around to see JC Sparta sitting there, he runs. J.C Sparta was the one man he loved but never confessed it. When J.C Sparta gives him an offer, how can he possibly refuse it when J.C Sparta makes his body burns so many years after high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM