Temper, meet brick wall.....

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Onward and UPward!!--Laird is here!

So I didn't know this because my week, or rather month has been going the speed of light. March left in a blinding flurry leaving nothing but work and more work in its wake so I didn't know that LAIRD'S CHOICE was out until one of my readers messaged me yesterday asking about it and telling me it was on Amazon. Then I raced over to the Silver website and BAM! There it was in all it's Reese Dante-sexified-Glory! It's the third book in my Sons of Eros Series. After this one is Jose's story and this one is the one you guys requested! This morning I checked and it was the #9 bestseller on the Silver website! You guys are spectacular to me and I love all of you for that... Ok so here's a blurb.

Real estate mogul, Laird Anatolis is in a rut. When he decides to vacation at his friend's ranch, he is prepared for one thing--a working vacation. Then he meets Race and everything changes; will their secrets keep them apart?

Laird Anatolis isn't feeling so good. When his brother Rajan suggests a vacation to a small town close to Eros with his friend Winston, Laird jumps at the chance. The moment he arrives and meets Race McKade, he knows his life is about to change. While Race is honest about the fact he is keeping secrets, Laird worries that his own surprises might come between them as well.

Sparks fly between Race and Laird from the moment they first meet. The second Race sets eyes on Laird all he wants to do is mess with him. But when a heated kiss in the VIP section of a club leads to much more, Race has to decide if he wants to share his secrets and lose Laird, or let Laird find out from elsewhere and lose Laird... How can a guy win?

So for those of you who kept emailing me asking where Laird is? He's at Silver and Amazon and ARE and everywhere else you normally buy your Remmy Goodness lol

hugs,
Remmy Duchene

1 comment:

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM