Temper, meet brick wall.....

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I've never done what before?


Before I write about my lil problem--please note there are only three more days to vote in the Mantastic Baby! Flash Fic contest! Please click here to read the entries and to vote on your favorite.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

A lil blast from the past - COUNTRY SOUL you can get this story in PRINT and Ebooks from Silver Publishing.  It's the sexy story about a jaded country singer and the record label owner who wants him to step out of his shell and his depression long enough to see that the world isn't out to get him. I had fun writing this story and it broke my heart al ittle bit too but it should, right?

When I wrote this story I was in one of THOSE places where I wanted the men to be drawn together in the best of ways.  Recently I've been thinking of writing something I've never written before. But what? I've asked my fb possee to give me a hint at what they thought and so far I've gotten "story without sex" and "comedy" and "blood and gore" but the thing is I don't do blood and gore and a story without sex? Are they trying to give me a stroke?

Comedy, I'm not in the least bit funny so I wouldn't know what to do with that. So I am still trying my best to figure out what I want to focus on.  I have a few stories in the works right now and I'm looking to spice a few of them up differently than before.

My next major piece should be paranormal. I am now researching it but so far I'm not WOW'ED by the the whole thing and shouldn't I be like WOOOOOW!!?  I don't wanna do a Vampire. I don't wanna do a wolf. Don't want to do a shifter because lets face it all those have been done to DEATH along with fae and leperchauns and dragons, and faeries and *heads desk* So, I will keep on searching for the Paranormal creature that will shock and amaze you....muahahaha!

*hugS*
Remmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM