Temper, meet brick wall.....

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wounded Hearts - A Co-authored bit if sexy

*waves* Hello everyone.

Yes, I know, I've been a bad bad girl and not blogging here often but it's been hell around my world lately. I've been working two jobs, seven days a week plus I was under the gun to finish up KOI (the final story in the SHIVERS series) so it's been a little crazy.

Alright people, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I repeat, this is NOT a drill!

WOUNDED HEARTS - book 1 in the WOUNDED series that I've been working on with Sharita is out and for sale at Dreamspinner Press. You can get it in eBook Version and Print so whatever your fancy. To make it even better, you can snag a copy wherever you buy your Remmy yummies! You can grab it at the Dreamspinner Website by clicking here.

And please show my co-author some love by checking our her space on the interwebs. She is good people.

BLURB:
Zane Ashford's stint in the NYPD comes to an aburpt halt when he is injured in the line of duty. After waking up partially blind in one eye, all he wants to do is crawl into a hole, but his friends and family won't leave him alone. Reluctantly, he lets his best friend talk him into time away on a ranch in Montana. But the moment he gets there and meets Cyrsu Abrams, Zane begins to contemplate murder. 

Cyrus Abrams is vulgar, ornery, stuck in his ways and not about to change for anyone, no matter how good Zane Ashford looks in those jeans. The more they lock horns, the more Cyrus begins to see Zane in a whole new light.  but Cyrus has a past, one that left him in big trouble and more broken than he cares to admit--a past no one told Zane about. Cyrus fears that when Zane finds out,e everything will come to a screeching halt.

I hope you enjoy this story. I had great fun writing it with Sharita. There is a second book in the works that we're editing for this series and it will be shipped off to our publisher as soon as we've gutted it (lol) but seriously....

 Please, do not hesitate to drop me a line to my email or on facebook. I'm always there--a little less lately that I'm teaching in the day time and lesson prepping in the mornings but I will always reply.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM