Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, May 2, 2013

SIYA - D.Y.K.E

You guys know how I love showcasing LGBT artists on here. It takes a lot of digging to actually find
them. But tonight I was feeling down and I figured I'd scroll through my friend's feed on facebook. One of my 'friends' on there had this post of this girl with "Siya" and "D.Y.K.E" and I remember the first thing I thought was "oh hell to the no! That is so not appropriate!" Until I googled it.

D.Y.K.E in this case means "Damn You're Killing Em" - trust me when I say this girl is DOPE! This song is so amazing I've listened to it about four times since I found it on Facebook...

So for today and probably the rest of the week, my jam is going to be "D.Y.K.E" by Siya featuring Tank. Oh yeah you heard me, I said TANK. The beat for this song is just old school and just...damn I can't explain it. Click below to watch the video. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM