Temper, meet brick wall.....

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

5 Kisses review for LOVE LIES BLEEDING!

Now that I stopped flailing and running around my room like a fool, I can actually post this.  And to think I was going to scrap this story and call it a day. When I received the rights back to THE ORCHID MURDERS I thought for sure the story had no life after that. I mean the first story got some pretty cool reviews and I thought yup, end of the road. But with some encouragement from some pretty awesome people, I spent a few months gutting the story, changing the bad guy (so yes the bad guy is a completely different animal and the motive for the kills are completely different). I did some major works on it and when I was finished, Love Lies Bleeding was alive!

With baited breath, I put it out there. Got a kick ass cover from the awesome-sauce Reese Dante and here we are! I am so pleased that there are people out there who enjoyed reading it because according to Lydia from Top2Bottom reviews "I was up until late at night since I could not put this story down. Love Lies Bleeding was very well done. Readers won’t be able to keep from being drawn into the mystery created by the author. This is a story that should not be missed."  

How awesome is that??

You can read the full review by clicking here. 

But I have to say thank you guys so much for giving this story a new life. It means a lot to me!

hugs,
Remmy D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM