Temper, meet brick wall.....

Thursday, August 7, 2014

In the next little while....





As most of you know I was one of the authors in that whole Silver Publishing drama.  While I will not go into vast details, you know the gist of what happened. So with all of that, I have a whole slew of stories without a home. This blog post is just to update you on where some of your favorites will be and for those of you who have been emailing me about the ones that were with Silver but you can no longer find. Okay, here goes.




Sons of Eros Series : This includes Savaro's Honey Buns, Rajan's Seduction, Laird's Choice and Jose's Surrender - These will be self published with Irie Loving Books. This is just a little something I'm doing with a few friends of mine to get our own stuff out there on our own.  The covers are part way done (yay for my brand spanking new cover artist!!). Well, three are done and the fourth is being worked on as I type this post. I am excited to show them off but cannot until they're all done and ILB says it's okay.




Ma CheriLove Lies Bleeding - I was very fortunate to have the gang at Wilde City take a look at it. While the story will go through vast edits, it was contracted and is being worked on for release.




For Your Entertainment and Cowboy Mine  - These two I am not sure about. Though Cowboy Mine has some major potential, I'll have to see what I can do with that. It may be self published.




Country Soul - Will be going through MAJOR edits early 2015 for re-release. I just don't know if I will self publish it or submit it to a publisher. Either way, it will be ready to go by summer of 2015 if all goes well.



Now for the new stuff.




Ma Cheri - This short story is a part of the Romance on the Go line at Evernight Publishing. Gaël Leveraeu put his foot in his mouth after a one night stand with the sexy Shawn Rhodes. The moment he walks away, however, Gaël knows he made a mistake. He wants more from Shawn, but did he screw everything up before it even started?

Shawn Rhodes never partakes in one night stands, but there was something about Gaël. After Gaël leaves, Shawn tries to get on with his life but a flower delivery brings Shawn back to face the possible feelings simmering just beneath the surface.


Captive to his Wonder - This novel is with Dreamspinner Press and is coming soon - as in later on this year. It will be in ebook & print so I can't wait for that. It's the first time I have a novel and the first time it's going straight to print with ebooks. So I am very excited about that.
SHIVERS - This is my first Paranormal anything. And to have them come in a book of three? Scary! But Totally Bound has picked up my SHIVERs series and Book one titled CIRO is due out later this year. Book one is ready to go and Book Two is in editing with me before submission.


Falling Slowly - This book is due out later this year as well from eXtasy Books.


And that's it so far - the updates.


Hugs,
Remmy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM