Temper, meet brick wall.....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ready to be Redeemed?



So last night (Well so it was this morning...REAL early) I was on facebook--giving it one final check before I went to bed and one of my friends over there told me she was going to pick REDEMPTION up on friday. I blinked at the screen and promptly told her that REDEMPTION hadn't been released yet and I didn't think it would be out by Friday. I had been sick all day you see, and didn't check anything all day. So I hopped over to Loose ID and guess what?



REDEMPTION is now available!! So for those of you who's been emailing and fbing me about where is REDEMPTION and when it was coming, it's here!! Click here to read an excerpt and to grab your own copy! I will be making a trailer for it today at some point. I have a mid-term exam today so have to pay attention to that until later.


I am also working on a joint venture with my childhood friend Lee Owens. He is a great writer but wanted to be a writing partner with me. So, I never turn down a co-author venture! He is new so stop by and say hello to him. This lovely cover was done by the guys over at Arigato Designs. Isn't it pretty?? I am still gushing over it!


Rmember Forgiveness is Key but REDEMPTION is Everything!

Here's the link again to get REDEMPTION-- http://www.loose-id.com/Redemption.aspx


*hugs* and have a lovely day!

Remmy Duchene




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM