Temper, meet brick wall.....

Friday, September 3, 2010

CAGED - Has a new home

Hello all!

Blogging was never my strong suit so that's why I haven't been around lately. That and the fact that I've been really sick from being sick and getting the wrong pills and being even more sick ugh! Anyways, I am barely back but I decided to write on there and give some good news!

After almost a year of re-writes, re-edits, submissions, retractions, argueing, more retractions etc...CAGED finally has a home. I had to go in and completely overhaul the story, changing the story somewhat to make it be able to submit somewhere else because the first publisher that wanted it was a trainwreck.  Anyways, CAGED has a home and you'll be able to get your hot little hands on it in about July of 2011. I know, that's far away but I didn't submit it until lately because of some personal reasons.  MuseItHot Publishing has decided to take a chance on me and I am ever so greatful to them for that.

What am I currently working on? Well, I am currently working on a story called COUNTRY SOUL. I am hoping to have it be highly sensual. It is aboout a country singer who just got botted out of his record lable because of 'creative differences' and is now kind of lost as to what to do and where to go from there. I am hoping to put some heart and soul into it and make it come out wonderful! Right now I am on chapter four but that's still progress.

I am also working on a a short called FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT. It will be hot, sexy, rough and oh so delicious. About a rich kid who got disowned from his parents and becomes a stripper and the football star who he's always had a crush on now turned into a wealthy, respected multi-millioonaire businessman. It's gonna be awesome...I hope!

Also, for a free read like no other? You have to check out HAVEN FALLS. It has some of your favorite authors like your's truly, Jaxx Steele, Jon Treadway, A.B Gayle and others! So you totally have to go by and read what kind of trouble we've gotten into. There has been murders, sex, gossip, fights, the grand opening of a club and all that makes a soap opera oh so damn tempting and addictive. So please visit us and sign up to follow the blog--things are only going to get better.

Oh! and I've decided to self publish my short story titled SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY! Look for it soon to be released with Red Eclipse Writers!  I have a cover from the lovely people at Arigato Designs but I am not on my personal computer at the moment so I can't really save it and put it up here--I know BOO! but if you're on my facebook I'm pretty sure you've seen it already! lol

Anyways, must sadly go and face my day of rain storms and blah lol.

hugs,
Remmy D

So as you can see, I have my hands full and my work cut out for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now at Dreamspinner Press

Now at Dreamspinner Press
"This story is about two grown ass gay men that each have a little doubt for one reason or another if their relationship will work. The story is conveyed well and kept completely on the adult playing field, I loved it! When these two get going in the bedroom it is passionate and sensual."--TSM